1.06.2016

u-pick :: 7paper spotlight with paper issues

I always love playing along with the Product Spotlights on the Paper Issues blog. In the past I had a little habit (ahem) of hoarding new products, not wanting to cut in to the new favorite patterns or to "use up" the pretty embellishments. I finally learned that there will always be new goodies to play with so, I'm using what I love. Now. This Spotlight feature encourages that usage by featuring projects with newer lines available in the Paper Issues shop.



This layout was created with mainly 7paper Products from the Elliot and Darcy lines. At first glance you wouldn't think the lines would play well together but, I had such fun pattern mixing to highlight the photos for this autumn layout. How cute are these kids choosing their perfect pumpkins???

Need some 7paper in your life? Use code: JENBOOM for 20% off your entire order from the Paper Issues shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails