10.14.2015

mommy & me :: paper issues + cedar lane

Today on the Paper Issues blog, the design team girls are showcasing the gorgeous Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection. I always, always love autumn papers and products. They are my favorite collections for my favorite time of the year. This one got me right away. The colors are unexpected but, so perfect. I adore the wood grains, the pinks, the bits of gold and aqua. It is just SO pretty. SWOON.


I scrapped two of my favorite photos from the first Mommy & Me field trip with Amalia just last week. The layout is completely made up of Cedar Lane 12x12 paper, 6x6 paper, the ephemera pack, puffy stickers and the clear word stickers. My only addition was the printed journaling. It came together in about 20 minutes!

You can still grab Cedar Lane for yourself - and at 20% off! - in the Paper Issues shop using code: JENBOOM
Thank you for stopping by!
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails