1.19.2014

we are HOME and sharing week 40...

We are in our new house...finally! The official move date was Saturday, January 11th, just three days after our carpet installation. It has been crazy (moving in the pouring rain), heart warming (having so much help from my parents), joyful (seeing the boys embrace this new space) and exhausting (moving from 800 sq ft to nearly 300). We are in.

We are HOME.

And, I'm feeling like I'm sort of settled even as I type this among the boxes in our office/craft room. All of the essentials are set up: kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom and family room. The rest is coming together and will continue to do so over time. Work in progress.

I took advantage of a few moments of Sunday morning quiet to share on of my January Citrus Twist Pocket Life projects with Week 40 in my 2013 PL album. Studio Calico's Print Shop? My new very favorite paper collection. Totally loved working with it and definitely need more.


G rode his scooter for the first time, colored me a love note and I reached 22 weeks in this pregnancy.

Jack stacked blocks and played music, shoe sizes were recorded (capturing the little things), we went to the zoo and I got in some scrappy time.

The weekly card is probably one of the simplest I've ever done but, I just adore this scallop rainbow paper and wanted to let it be the standout.

I have more projects to share using the January kits and will work on getting them up here in the next week or so, in between unpacking boxes. Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

Nathalie said...

I am still very much in awe of your weekly spreads Jen! Love your photos here!

Murphy's Law said...

Awesome pages and congrats on your new home.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails