11.14.2013

november citrus twist layout: silly kid...

Good morning! I'm sharing a layout today, using the November Citrus Twist PL and PL Embellishment kits. I snapped this photo of Jack at a nature center last month, as we played peek-a-boo around a tree. Each time he would catch sight of my camera he would yell, "Cheese!" What a character. So, using the camera print was a perfect fit. I had held on to the aqua doily from one of the summer CTK kits and it was just right for the colors in this collection and playing off my son's cobalt shirt. I punched one of the chalkboard sayings from the paper pad to add to the center of the doily.

The "make me smile stamp" is one of my favorites in this month's PL set so, I used that as a border, accented with another chalkboard pattern snippet and a glittery asterisk from the Thickers in the PL Embellishment kit.


And, lastly, a fun title using the Thickers, enamel dots and phrase stickers in the PL Embellishment kit layered over the negative space in my photo and coordinating paper patterns.

The full kits have been revealed for the month so, I'll be back soon to share my PL layouts!


1 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

OH WOW! You did a page. gasp faint thud. :) I love your pages and miss them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails