9.19.2013

pocket life: week 30 with the september citrus twist kits...

Fully aware that it is now week 38 (eep!), I'm sharing my week 30 spread today. I loved the September PL and Embellishment kits this month. LOVED. Anyone familiar with my PL style knows that I do not go for flowery patterns or anything pink but, the tides seem to be turning a bit (hmmm...more on that one later...) and I embraced both this month. See?


I'll be back on Monday sharing my Week 31 which is very pink but, for now, here we go with the last week in July...

We had a wildlife experience in our front yard, celebrated potty training success, Face Timed with Mr. Boom at work, enjoyed bath time and celebrated the birth of a prince. That blue vellum iPhone (swoon!) was cut using my Silhouette from a 2peas cut file...

We went to the park, went to the zoo, napped, played and had a great weekend visit with my parents. Oh, look! I got myself in there too!

The "love" card here was made using a piece of the Hello Again 6x6 paper in the PL kit and cut with my Silhouette, backed with another piece of patterned paper from the same pad.
My date card this week was one of the textured 4x6 cards included in the PL kit, a piece of one of the exclusive 3x4 cards, stickers from the Hello Again sheet in the Embellishment kit and a couple of labels. Simple! I love that people paper chain border sticker...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! And I'm sure you've been told a million times but your handwriting is awesome - you seriously need to have that made into a font! Speaking of fonts, can you tell me what the fonts are on your "George's Nature Collection" please? Thanks :)

Mrs. Boom said...

Carolina - thank you so much!! The fonts on that photo are Claire Hand (available on Becky Higgins' site) and Bebas Neue.

Julie S said...

Oh, I need to try Project Life! These are fantastic.

Nicole said...

Love your PL style it's so colorful and fun!! Absolutely love how you used the Citrus Twist kit, I was wondering how best to use the floral papers and you make it look effortless. Awesome Awesome job!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails