6.12.2013

project life: june citrus twist kit reveal pages...

Ahh, June. The lovely, lovely Citrus Twist June kits that contained...MY STAMPS! This was such an exciting month for me and I could not wait to dive in to both the Project Life and Embellishment kits when they arrived at my door. First the exclusive June Project Life stamp set. I had so much fun designing these and even more fun using them!
 {Week 18: May 6-12}
George and his Pappou's Name Day (St. George's Day), a Target trip and quip, swinging at the park and Mother's Day...
George's first written letter and some crayon mischief, Jack's 15 month (!!!) well visit, Girl Scout cookies, and one of my very favorite memories with G...
{Week 18: April 29 - May 5}
Our Easter celebration, a zoo day and park trip...
More from the zoo and park, how I like my coffee, details of the week and a favorite "everyday" photo of the boys...
And, some of my favorite details..."Hello May" is a freebie Silhouette cut available on Leenah Loh's blog HERE:
"With You" is a cut I designed myself and backed with patterned paper, the speech bubble cut can be found in the Silhouette Online Store...
A favorite everyday moment with the boys...
This makes me cry every time I read it. He is just so sweet...
Another cut I designed to use for Jack's well visit stats:
Thank you for looking! You can see more on Citrus Twist Kits blog, including sketches for some of the 3x4 cards :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to use the stamps :) Hope you are having a great time!!

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo love your pages.

Sam said...

you rock your cameo!<3

SianBB said...

Just lovely pages!!!!!!!!!!

... said...

I am totally bummed that this is your handwriting and not a font!!LOL!! Fabulous pages!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails