10.17.2011

meal plan monday

A few months back, when I had signed up for E-Mealz menus, I had all good intentions of posting my weekly meal plan. That temporarily fell by the wayside but, I'm going to start it up today. This week's menu is a result of a well stocked freezer and pantry. Buying a few extras of pantry items and meats (to freeze) when on sale occasionally yields a light grocery shopping week. Easier on the wallet and on my time = win/win!

Monday: Creamy Baked Ziti
Thursday: Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry
Friday: Honey Mustard Bacon Chicken
Saturday: Pierogies and Smoked Sausage
Sunday: Apple Braised Pork Chops

Tuesday and Wednesday we eat dinner at my in-law's. My mother in law generously cooks for all of us the days she cares for George while I'm working.

What's on your menu this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails