12.01.2010

a december daily, of sorts...

2010 has been an extraordinary year in my life, filled with incredible joys and challenges. I've documented a lot of what has happened here, in part because I wanted a record that I could look back on and share with G one day. There are stories and letters that will eventually find a way into scrapbooks and photo books. Some memories will be held close to my heart and a few anecdotes will live on to be told at family functions for years to come.

December has always held special meaning for me because of my own birthday and those of several friends and family members and, of course, the celebration of Christmas. I love December, not the weather so much, but for the season of giving, sharing and family.

Over the past few years, I have seen fellow bloggers and scrapbookers take on the December Daily project, a journal to document the spirit of this month in a unique and personal form. While I love the idea behind the project, I have failed often enough at paper journaling to know that it wasn't for me. This year is no different. But, today I followed a link on Ali's blog to a different type of December daily and one that, hopefully, will be much more manageable for me while still keeping the meaning.

I've signed my commitment and joined #REVERB10 - "an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10, we'll do both. This December we invite you to share your story and join us in reflection."

I can't think of a better, more eventful year to reflect on than 2010.

Will you #REVERB10? If so, leave me a comment and let me know you are sharing in this process. Merry December!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is adorable, and so is your little man :)
I found you on reverb10 and I am participating this month too!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I am a new follower!
http://devildogdarling.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails