6.30.2009

this little one is the real reason...

Baby B is due to make his or her appearance in early January!
Mr. B and I found out we were expecting in April, with much delight! Both of us have always looked forward to starting a family and we're thrilled to be on that path now. It's turning out to be quite the year for our little family!
So, the real reason for the lack of blog posting has been due to my serious fatigue over the past couple of months and my need to not spill the beans before now. I've been blessed with an uneventful pregancy thus far and the baby is doing great, measuring a full week ahead of my estimated due date. I'm focusing on relishing every moment of this first pregnancy and looking foward to all of the wonderful moments to come.

8 comments:

The Pittsburgh Pair said...

Yay! Big congrats! :) I saw it on the Nest, but was waiting for the announcement here! :) Happy and healthy nine months to you, Mama!

Nilsa said...

How wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

Kayla said...

Jen!!! I am SO happy for you!! I don't think there could be happier news on this blog! The best of wishes and thoughts for your new adventure!

Shelly said...

oh wow...congrats!!! i am looking for to your chronicles of preganancy and motherhood! take care

Anonymous said...

congratulations again, i'm so excited for you guys!
btw, i did the same thing when i found out - my blog got very quiet for a while before i finally burst at the seams *lol*

Liz said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. I am so glad all the good things in life are coming your way!!!

Jessica said...

Once again, congratulations! SO excited for you two. :) Can't wait to see more pics!

Steph said...

Congrats!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails