8.14.2008

the search...

My bridal party is made up of four amazing women - Corine (my sister and MOH), Aurie (my cousin), Diane and Jess. Three of them have been married and all of them have been in several wedding parties (so have I). Knowing this, I decided to go easy on all of us in terms of their attire. I'm asking them to choose any black dress that they like at David's as long as it is between knee and tea length. Since they can choose the style that they are comfortable in, I'm fairly certain they'll be able to wear it again. Who can't use a black cocktail dress, right?

I mentioned that last week, my sister and I went shopping for her MOH dress. She ended up finding two that she absolutely loves and looks beautiful them. Two very different styles and fabrics but, totally up to her. And, here they are...

#1 - Jim Hjelm #5850T. The material is silk and it is absolutely beautiful on her. Plus, MOH will be the only one flying in and this dress is very packable. The salesperson scrunched it up in her fist and when she let go, all it needed was a hand smoothing and it was perfect again. (No, it's not a David's dress but, she loves it and she IS the MOH after all). The downfall: $$$
#2 - David's #F12723. So flattering on her and she felt very comfortable moving around it. Since my nephew will be just over 2 at the wedding, picking him up might be a bit easier in this one. The downfall: Would have to be steam pressed after her flight.

2 comments:

Monica and the team said...

both are beautiful! I was in a wedding and the dresses were very similar to the second one - but emerald green !

Debbi Tehrani said...

Both are beautiful! I like the first one the best!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails